• Newsletter Sign up

    Your Name
    Your Email
  • Facebook

  • Twitter

  • Instagram

  • Instagram
  • YouTube responded to TubePress with an HTTP 410 - No longer available


Do i need Travel insurance?

Yes you will need travel insurance just in case you need to go to hospital.

Do you have any insurance companies to recommend?

         RiderSurance.com | RiderSurance Insurance Services

         Email: info@RiderSurance.com

         Local: +1888-803-9433

Direct Link to there Website


           +44845 6580570

           Direct Link to there Webiste

 Do i need to get a visa?

Everyone that comes to US will have to get a esta it last’s for 2 years from the date of approval.


Which airports do I fly into?

Los Angeles International Airport is the closest. San Diego or Ontario are also a option.

Do we need to bring riding gear with us?

We recommended that you bring your own gear for correct fitment,but we can get gear also but it is not the latest and don’t have all sizes

How do we get to the CMH house?

Once you arrive in California we pick you up and take you to the CMH house as well as everywhere during your trip until we drop you back at airport at the end of your trip.

Do i need to pay for anything at the tracks?

Your riding package is all inclusive. Bike, track fee’s, fuel & pit support are included.

Do we have to prep our bikes?

No we have a team of guys that wash/prep and help you set up the bike just how you want, Relax and feel like a PRO for your stay.

What if i damage a bike?

CMH cover’s small damages i.e. Lever’s,wheels,inner tubes,plastics,rip seat covers etc, but if you are riding reckless and damage the bike to were it needs to be replace we will have to charge you for the damage. Dents and scratches are not a big Deal, Just treat the bike’s like your own.

What if the Motor blows?

The motor is down to CMH as we have our own mechanics maintaining the bikes.

What Bikes do you have?

We have a range of bike most of the manufactures,with the latest 4 stroke models as well as 125 & 250 2 strokes.

Do you cater for kids?

We have a small range of kids bikes email us for more details cmh_usa@live.com

Do you offer day rentals?

We do, just email us for prices and availability cmh_usa@live.com

Can we get trained while at CMH?

Yes,we do not train rider’s,but can give basic information to you,but we also work with professional trainers which we can arrange for you.

What if i get hurt?

If you get hurt during your trip CMH will make sure you are cared for correctly and will be there for all your needs. You must have medical insurance.

What do we do for food?

Continental breakfast is included with your price, for lunch we stop in the morning as the supermarket so you can get food for the day and any drinks you may want for the day. For dinner we go out for dinner at local restaurants, we also have a full kitchen if you wanna cook in some nights or all nights.

Do you cater for Non riders?

Yes we do email us for more information cmh_usa@live.com.

Do you have to be 21 for the las Vegas Package?

No but you will not be able to drink or gamble as you have to be 21,but there are many other things to do when your in Las Vegas.

What’s the weather temperature?

During the winter from October – March its between 60-80 Degrees.

Do you offer group Discounts?

Yes, email us for more information cmh_usa@live.com.

How do i book a package?

Just email us at cmh_usa@live.com and tell us what trip your interested in and if there are spaces we can go from there.

Do i need to pay a deposit?

Yes we take a deposit of 25% asap to hold space, then final payment is due 6 weeks before your arrival date. Deposits are NON refundable.